Breaking News
Loading...

Peter Clatworthy Pays $750 For XBox One Photo

11:20 AM


When Peter Clatworthy paid nearly $ 750 a Xbox One from an eBay seller , expect him to get the actual console .

Instead , he just got a picture of it , with a snarky " Thank you for your purchase written on the back . "

It is not even a good picture . Box cover just printed with an old ink jet printer with nothing but magenta cartridge left in it , pressed As A Blog reported .

Clatworthy , 19 , of Bilbrough , UK , designed to give the Xbox one of his four year old son for Christmas , admits he was conned , as clearly stated list is a picture of an Xbox One Day One edition console . However , he decided to buy it because the item is listed in the category of video games and console eBay 's .

" It says 'photo ' and I was in two minds , but I looked at the description and the fact it was made ​​in the right category I think it is true , " he told the Nottingham Post . " I looked at the seller's feedback and there was nothing negative . Bought it there and then because I thought it was a good deal . It is now obvious that I conned out of my money . "

Although eBay promised to take action against the seller for misleading the list are not allowed , can not help him because the Xbox one was reportedly sold out in the UK , reported SWNS .

One saving grace : Clatworthy says his mistake was given some Christmas cheer to her friends and family at his expense .

" I told my brother and he was crying with laughter , so all my mates, it was pretty embarrassing , " he said , according to Metro . " Even my mum said I was pretty stupid considering they said it was a picture in the list . "


 
Toggle Footer