Breaking News
Loading...

LAST MONTH, A 19 YEAR OLD GIRL GOT HERSELF ARRESTED AFTER POSTING INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE ON YOUTUBE *ULTIMATE FACEPALM*

2:40 PM
LAST MONTH, A 19 YEAR OLD GIRL GOT HERSELF ARRESTED AFTER POSTING INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE ON YOUTUBE ULTIMATE FACEPALM
19-year-old Nebraska girl Hannah Sabata got herself arrested after she flaunted $6,000 in cash from robbing a bank and the keys to a car she stole and posted the evidence on YouTube.


The video was titled “Chick Bank robber.” “I just stole a car and robbed a bank. Now I'm rich, I can pay off my college financial aid and tomorrow i'm going for a shopping spree. Bite me. I love GREENDAY!” Sabata purportedly wrote in explaining the video. But at least she became popular on YouTube. The video has more than 1,000,000 views now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer