Breaking News
Loading...

Cowell Arrested For Bus Hijack

11:03 AM


While a number of AMERICAN IDOL contestants have brushes with the law surfacing, judge SIMON COWELL has owned up to an arrest of his own - for hijacking a bus with a gun.

The British music mogul admits his past is a little tarnished in the legal department - for a dangerous prank he and a friend decided to pull at the tender age of 12.

He recalls, "When I was 12 years old, I hijacked a bus with a pea gun. It's a gun that fires peas and they go about six feet.

"Myself and a friend were going on a bus and we thought it would be a joke to put the gun to the driver's head and say take us to where we were going.

"He believed us and I remember sitting on the bus thinking, 'God, this guy's really playing along with this well,' because he didn't stop for 20 miles. We got to the other end and there were police cars waiting for us and they threw us in jail."

When it was discovered by SCOTLAND YARD that all the boys had were pea guns, their legal woes were over - but Cowell still had to face the wrath of his mother.

He adds, "My mum turned up with my dad and she had me picking up stones on a farm for a week as my punishment."

He laughs, "If the producers had found out I wouldn't be a judge on American Idol!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer