Breaking News
Loading...

"PEE WEE:" THE MEANEST MAN IN AMERICA

7:45 AM
Donald Henry "Pee Wee" Gaskins was one of the most deadly serial killers in American history, claiming to be responsible for over 100 murders. By far, he is the most prolific serial killer in South Carolina’s history.
Once he started his murders, which grew gradually more severe and brutal, he would murder people in the worst ways, even torturing or cannibalizing them.

He had a very strange mentality and justification for his murders, saying:

“I have walked the same path as God, by taking lives and making others afraid, I became God's equal. Through killing others, I became my own master. Through my own power I come to my own redemption.”

He was electrocuted back in 1991, but in 1973 he openly told people at his favorite bar that he had killed people. He had purchased a hearse and said that he needed it to haul all the people he killed to his private cemetery. People just thought he was mentally disturbed, but not a murderer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer